TACHYON is a theoretical subatomic particle with real energy but imaginary mass, traveling faster than the speed of light. (Heritage dictionary definition).
Named after the Greek word meaning “swift” the word tachyon describes only a type of energy. It was named by Gerald Feinberg, and independently described by both Feinberg and George Sudhershan and his co-workers in 1966.
Tachyon precedes vibration or frequency and is referred to as ‘source’ vital life force energy.
The tachyon energy field, as described by Feinberg, is an untapped, unlimited supply of faster-than-light energy that permeates everything. In theory, tachyon energy is the missing link needed to explain the source of energy for most of the “free energy” devices developed over the centuries by geniuses such as Nicola Tesla and Dr. Henry Moray.
Through a breakthrough in physics, this energy has now been harnessed. Materials and tools are restructured at the sub molecular level in such as way that they become permanent antennae for attracting tachyon energy. By using these tools, we become “antennae” or conductors of tachyon energy.
Tachyonized cells, made of silica, have been demonstrated to be the most effective directional antennas for attracting life force energy.
By working with tachyon energy the subtle organizing energy field (SOEF) of the organ systems of human body can be influenced and changed. Thus a system that is diseased or stressed can be organized and strengthened by the effects of this energy. Water, food, clothes, jewelry, even house pain, massage oils and skin creams, can be enhanced through this energy.
Tachyon can be used to:
- Balance sore muscles, enhance physical stamina and energy levels
- Enhance meditation and chakra balancing
- Provides protection from the electromagnetic fields of computer, cell phone, etc.
- Helps one experience relief from physical, mental, emotional and spiritual pain
- Enables the experience of deep blissful states of relaxation and calms centered clarity
- Provides advanced tools and materials for wellness, expanding one’s awareness and achieving one’s potential